Starting time: 10.28pm
Name: Pocotee Loh
Sisters: 2
Brothers: 0
Shoe Size: 7 ..seems like clown's shoe size? (=____,=)
Height: 170cm....i think?....
Where do you live: K.hell
Favourite drinks: Orange jucy
Favourite breakfast: Ho-bao-dan with RotiBakar
Have you ever been on a plane?: yup~ go for National Service @Sarawak
Swam in the ocean: u can see me Float on the ocean...(=_____,=)
Fallen asleep at school: sure,cuz UncleZouGong is my close friend
Broken someone's heart: yup,and me too, sory >.<
Fell off your chair: yup...cus my patpat too big XD (=_____,=) the chair too small laa >.<
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: wait untill sleep
What is your room like: simpleColours and own handed illustration on 4 wall..i hope so///
What's right beside you: ghost maybe ? XD
What is the last thing you ate: dinner, 1 vitaminC and 2 pieces of KISSES chocolates^^
Ever had chicken pox: When kindergarden, pokpokpok~
Sore throat: 'Strepcil' please~
Stitches: i've nothing to stitch
Broken nose: Jialat lo if Broken nose! XD
Do you believe in love at first sight: yup XD
Like picnics?: yeap~
Who was, were the last person you danced with: my dear Maskedriderkc XD
Last made you smile: my DAD XD
You last yelled at: err...erm....er... no wor...
Today did you:
Kissed anyone: no T.T
Get sick: no but get sick of Assignments
Miss someone: Yup^^ my dear Maskedriderkc
Eat: KuihKaBet...dunnoe y i found it in my house XD
Best feeling in the world: listening ma favourite song~lalala~
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: yea..a dog size doll...
What's under your bed: floor
Who do you really hate: faked people,liar,thief,assasin,robber,rapper,Polis...
What time is it now?: 10.55
5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Dreaming to own this and that
2. Playing around with gangs and friends
3. talk talk talk and talk
4. Collecting sticker books,stamps
5. lie to my mum for hanging out with my friends XD
5 things on my to-do list today:
1. missing my dear
2. do some sketch
3. not to eat after 8
4. blogging,reply all the comments
5. must online
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate
2. Chocolate Stick
3. Chocolate Bread
4. Chocolate Sweet
5. Chocolate Beverage
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Shopping
2. Fast Fast married XD wakaka
3. Giv my family and Giv some who needed
4. Get lesen and Buy my own car
5. Travel around 1 by 1
5 of my bad habits:
1. DayDreaming
2. Say wrong things..sory >.<
3. Make my dad and mom worry, sory >.<
4. Moody with no reason
5. Stupid sometime
5 places I have lived/stayed a night in:
1. My Room
2. Dining Room
3. Living Hall
4. POPO House
5. Hotel Room
5 things I will do after complete what I'm busy with:
1. MSN
2. Blogger & Frenster
3. House works
4. Phone call to my dear
5. Watching movie
5 people I tag:
1. You
2. You
3. You
4. You
5. and You who read~ (=______,=) hiak hiak hiak~
#成为情侣的 - 241天#
11 个月前







2 条评论:
哈哈, 这个我做过了呢...
还好我不是叫you XD
发表评论