Photobucket Photobucket

★普克蒂说 ''ART YOUR WAY''★

★普克蒂说  ''ART YOUR WAY''★
普克蒂 = Pocotee = 7th Apirl 1988= Aries =email: luvlsching@gmail.com=Photobucket

星期三, 十月 01, 2008

.•°•.Talk to me.•°•.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



其实我想有看家好月圆的朋友都知道这首歌~
但是不知道歌名对吧?
其实这首歌的名不是‘talk to me‘
而是‘icecream‘ ,歌手是 DNR
找了好多遍从网上别人的comments才知道~

很好听。。。
你觉得呢?。。。

Talk to me
You speak with me
Don’t sink before you rise baby
Don’t fade away

You hesitate
You seem to wait
For all the time we had
Feels like a world away

Who’s to say, we’ll be ok
We will make it through the night
Don’t wanna wake up in this state
I just want us both to smile

Cause we’re the same
And I know that we’ll never change
Look I bought your favourite ice cream
I don’t wanna see it melt away

If you walk out now
I don’t know if we’re gonna be the same
Baby just talk with me
Cause I want you to stay here with me

The memories
The things we did
I locked inside my heart
Where I know I won’t forget

And now, who’s to say, we’ll be ok
We will make it through the night
Don’t wanna wake up in this state
I just want us both to smile

Cause we’re the same
And I know that we’ll never change
look I bought your favorite ice ream
I don’t want to see it melts away

If you walk out now
I don’t know if we could be the same
Baby just talk with me
Cause I want you to stay here with me

I want you to stay here with me

我哼着。。哼着。。。

5 条评论:

zoey 说...

OMG!!!!!!! 我找这首歌很久了,谢谢提供!^^

Yangy 说...

连翻版的也还没看!XD

古墓街第7号當鋪 说...

Lovely song!
Finally got this lyrics!

soonthen cheang 说...

nice song!
thanks for sharing ya
muackkss~

绮绮 ♥ 说...

这首歌我不是怎么喜欢咯~
比较喜欢之前溏心风暴那首:)